17 December 2019
DFC funds Michael Alifrangis et al.
Michael (DRUGS) and collaborators have been awarded a DFC/Danida grant for the project "Predicting the next VBD epidemic: DHIS2-based risk modelling".
Partners in this grant:
- Global Health Section, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen
- Center for Macroecology, Evolution and Climate, GLOBE Institute, University of Copenhagen
- National Institute for Medical Research, Tanga Centre, Tanzania
- School of Health and Medical Sciences, The State University of Zanzibar
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Department of Public Health and Community Medicine, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
- Mnazi Mmoja hospital, Ministry of Health, Zanzibar
- Danish Technical University